Traveling the Modern Times

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shaky Fingers

I take bold steps, free fall into the midst
Wake into this, this sure face again
Bless this broken road plays on the mist
Feathers tearing holes underneath this skin

Flying Feet and soaring eyes
Like metaphors similar in style and might
Mighty terradactals soaring bye
Carrying the message of eternal life

Roads run before me
And have left me long ago
I can't continue chasing sailing melodies
Racing after you is like giving up my soul

Bah dah bod dah dah bop
Sublime on my radio station gives me signs
Hopes in caskets left to slowly drop
From the teetering edges of my own existence divine

Love's what I got
It's all coming back now
Testing boundaries gets hot
And I revolve one more day somehow

~Back to the NOW~

No comments:

Post a Comment