Traveling the Modern Times

Sunday, June 13, 2010

अ पिक्चर ऑफ़ हेअलथ




Okay, so here it is. An image of my diet. I love and find great satisfaction with many varied vegetables in my diet. I would say that vegetables are my staple. I did forget to put my whole wheat, high-fructose free grain bread and peanut butter and jelly in there. Those along with pasta, I prefer rice pasta but do occasionally eat wheat or regular plain old egg noodles. I stir fry a lot and I also like to do baked dishes. That being said you could also insert olive oil and lots of spices into my diet. I drink a lot of water and I like to make my own teas from dried herbs and essential oils. Oh, also honey.. Honey oh yes!! I am a big fan of honey, local honey to be specific. I guess that is the overview, lots of veggies, some grains and breads, I don't eat a lot of beans, but I do like tortillas and salsa, and fruit, lots of fruit makes me feel just amazing!

When I think about the parts of my diet that I would like to change I think about the amount of peanut butter I eat somedays.. today included. And I have a weak spot for Reese's pieces out of the quarter machines. They just get me every once in awhile. I am not much of a caffiene or alcohol drinker but I do occasionaly like to have a little of both. Sweets used to have a big hold on my life and I feel happy to say I have cut a lot of that out of my diet. I enjoy a little chocolate occasionaly and sometimes I will go for that absolutely outrageous piece of chocolate cake or 7-layer bar! As long as my body is MMMmm Mmm Mmmm~ing then I think all is well!

I look forward to keeping an eye on my diet as the weeks pass and I also can't wait to see the end result and how the way I view food has changed. Here's to us and our accomplishments!

Jessie Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment