Traveling the Modern Times

Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13th, 2010

Noticing the way I observe my environment is becoming a new vision. I see the energetic patterns of those around me and contemplate the effect the actions and words have on me. I feel like the changes I feel the desire to make in my life will be easier and easier to make if I continue to be in this state of awareness. I realize that part of what causes me to make poor decisions is self consciousness and that adjusting my consciousness of who I am will help me to succeed. I raise my eyes to see the sun and breathe. Inhale love, exhale love, I am love and light is my being. I look to the ground and see the fruit of life fill my eyes before me. I reach for this, grab it and feel the joy and respect that went into the growth becoming part of me. As I bring this to my lips I also quench my thirst for something more. And my body rejoices. My mind is set free as what I intake becomes a part of me. This is rebirth of self, every time I eat, every time I drink I am given the option to grow and be born again cell by cell. The essence of peace revolves around my body and slowly begins to tunnel into my spirit and excavate any negatives. The miner of angelic sense expands. The sweet sound of etheric music and righteous waves of exaltation become me. This is my nutrition, this is my heartbeat and soul. Here in and there beyond I crave and demand beauty, I treasure the presence of purity.

And then I ponder the idea of death becoming sustainance for life. Death, painless perhaps, quick and with respect and love, is still death. Where do I stand and how have I found this foundation underneath me to purge through me and become my actions, thoughts, and words? How DO I feel about this? And this is were I leave off for now... Lots to ponder and take in... Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment