Traveling the Modern Times

Monday, June 14, 2010

ಸಿಂಪ್ಲಿ ಬಿ ಸಿಂಪ್ಲಿ

♫♪~ Life beomes me, nutrient rich abounding love evolves and rays abound like the sun into strands of wispy red blowing in the wind and leaving traces of soul to gather the masses beyond self. I wake into the mystical ether and repeat the ancient technique of wise elders by walking out of this body and into the auric field of thought we as a collective conscious create and embody. I stretch the length of the single beam of light, and then encompass and circumvent into the center of the spectrum as the colors mix and raise into a rainbow. The message is pure, the idea obscene... Simply entertain the joy and smile into your breathing soul. Wake into the dream, leave the idealogy of sleep, for we may never truly sleep but rest from one dimension into another. And I wake, but yet, have I been awake all this time yet simply dreaming I was not? Well, nonetheless we wake, though do we sleep is still a question at hand. And I wake to bright smiling Grr baby Grr love... Yes love, my love, your love, all this amazing resonating bliss, I wake to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment