Traveling the Modern Times

Thursday, June 10, 2010

As I Step Into The Rabbit Hole~♫

So it begins and yet has it not been running and turning since before the dawn of time. I am expanding my consciousness into the sub- and un- conscious levels in the pursuit of enlightenment. It sometimes feels as though I am racing through a tunnel of learned behaviors seeking the end and the soul vision that awaits there. And as I pursue I am deeper connected to something infinitely beyond myself as I sit here and now. This pulsing body of H2O, of blood and cells and nutrients and light. And perhaps my understanding of the greater source, God, if you will, is what has driven me to be as pure an instrument of light as I can possibly achieve in this living breathing physical self.
And so again I state, here I am at the beginning. I am leaping into the tornado of sight now known as Southwest Institute of Healing Arts. I am diving towards the image I see at the end, through the funnel and distortion I find clarity in the healer that I am. And with the Mind Body Wellness Program that image will only become stronger and more visible outwardly.
Nutrition is soul. A soul is fed by the environment around me in more than just a few ways. I look forward to discovering the consistenties of health and how they apply to my lifestyle and in doing so becoming a much more light instrument. Mind the pun on light. For truly I walk forward strong and sure of my path and with determination I will succeed easily. Aahhh, and in the end don't forget the breath. So with one deep inhale and a long exhale, I close the page and step forward for my calling is loud and I will not turn away.

No comments:

Post a Comment